Sunday, January 29, 2012

A picture tells a thousand words

As they say, a picture says a thousand words, and the following are screaming at me!!!
This is what has happened since April 2009. (click to make larger)


I can really see in both of these where I have regained.........amazing!!!!!! I couldn't actually put the same clothes on again as I gave them away in the WLS Conference clothing swap as they had got way too tight, but I found something that was pretty similar in style, cut and fabric. 

Not really too much to be said here really - just very disappointed - but THIS is the reality, this is where I am at. The pics on the left I was getting so many compliments......those have dried up.....I was actually looking slimish there.....sure still overweight, but I had in my opinion a nice shape.......now I just look I hate to say it, but FAT!!!!

I can see how much my butt, hips and thighs have changed and how my waist definition has changed. I almost had a small gap between my legs......no wonder I am not physically comfortable with myself anymore.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Janine,

    I hear and see what you are saying, but must just say one thing: you are on serious medication, and if it has done that to you, imagine what no meds might have done. I don't know enough about the medication or your health issues to comment more, but just want to say you have had a tough few years physically. Do the doctors have any advice about combatting the impact of the medication?

    I can't offer any advice myself, other than keep doing what you think is best. You are a beautiful woman.

    Take care, Penny xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chick, it will all come right eventually I feel sure.

    ReplyDelete