Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Are you ready to be YOU?

The following is a video from Gastric Rose. It made me cry. She is now about 7 years post op from her Gastric Bypass and she is amazing!!!!!

Today she asked the question : Are you ready to be YOU?
Well are you ready to stop comparing yourself to others and their journey, or their body shape,their exercise regime, their health, etc etc etc - or are you ready to accept you for who and where you are and to move and YOUR pace, eating the things that work for YOU. 



So there you are, I am ready to move forward on MY journey, and it will take as long as it takes. I am going to move at the gym at least 3 times per week and I have to accept that my body does not like Gluten, even though I try and push those limits. I know that I need to stop looking at everyone elses journey, and just concentrate on my own. For me that is a big part of why I separated out my Facebook friends, as sometimes it is easy to look at what everyone else is doing and forget about what I need on MY journey. 

Would love some feedback on what you thought of Roses video. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment