Sunday, February 6, 2011

Find the answers inside you

This weekend has been full of spending time with great WLS people. On Saturday we had a BBQ at Maryanne and Leighs and it was all WLS people. We shared a wondeful meal and some home truths about some habits that should probably remain on the quiet side........we then today had our regular WLS meeting, which was also fantastic. I just love spending time with these bunch of people and really consider them to be friends. 

So onto today's NAWLS Small Bite.

Find the answers inside you.
Let's face it, many of us had WLS becuase we were desparate to be healthy and productive. We wanted to chase our kids, grovery shop without the "go cart", or sit comfortably in a theatre seat. 

Now that you are smaller, you have different needs. You feel restless, but you don't know what you want. Know that the solution resides inside you. You small inner voice knows what you need to do differently, knows what youa re avoiding, knows what you desire.  Life transforming WLS recovers introspection. So, look inside. And, if you need therapy, get it. No excuses! If you have to get out of your comfort zone, do it. Start the journet within. 

Action for the day:
Today, resolve to know the inside of you as well as you know the outside. As you heal your body resolve to heal your soul, in part, by understanding your inner self. 


© 2007, Katie Jay. All rights reserved.
 I know that for my WLS to be as successful as I think I would like it to be, it comes down to me. Me taking the right decisions to acheive the desired outcomes. Why do I let myself down? That I am not 100% sure of, is it that I am scared? Is it that I don't really want that? I don't know, but it is something I know I need to explore. Now I am going to do this by booking in for my teleconference sessions with Katie Jay from NAWLS as part of my monthly membership. Maybe if I can understand why I sabotage I can stop it from happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment