Friday, January 14, 2011

Take your new lifestyle seriously.

As mentioned yesterday, I am off to Tauranga for Jackies wedding. Can't wait to see her and I am sure she is going to make a beauiful bride. I will take my camera and get a shot or two. Might even be able to post to FB for those are friends. 

Anyway, on with the NAWLS Small Bite. Now this is being done on Thursday and scheduled to post, so hopefully it works. 

Take your new lifestyle seriously.
Your body is the only body you have to carry you through life. WLS requires you to learn to take care of it carefully. 

Is taking vitamins apart of your daily routine? Are you making healthy food choices to nourish your body? Are you getting enough physical activitiy? Accepting the obligations WLS places on you and taking them seriously will free you from your obesity.

Action for the day:
Today, show your resolve by being responsible for your health.


© 2007, Katie Jay. All rights reserved.
 I know I am guilty on not taking my journey seriously and just bumbling along. At the end of the day, I am the only one who can make the choice to actually follow the guidelines that are best for my health. 

1 comment:

  1. I'm guilty of this as well. I subscribed to KatieJay's Small Bite but have yet to incorporate it.. SHAME ON ME!!
    I hope you have a splendid time at the wedding!

    ReplyDelete