Thursday, January 27, 2011

Give your gifts to the world.

My head is not in the right place for my blog at the moment, but I am going to perservere and get through that tiredness and although I might not do the whole action of the day I do want to keep post the NAWLS Small Bite

Give your gifts to the world. 
Everyone has gifts to share. You may think you are not blessed with gifts, that you have no special talent, but that is not true. What do you enjoy doing? What kinds of things are you good at? Have you helped someone? What do people turn to you for? The answers to these questions will reveal your gifts.

A gift does not need to be spectacular talent like playing classical piano at the age of three, it could simply be the ability to show compassion. Your gifts are meant to be shared with the world, to make it a better place.

Action for the day:
Make a list of your talents, gifts, and strengths. How can you help a neighbour> Your community. Take an action today that utilizes on your gifts.


© 2007, Katie Jay. All rights reserved.
Well I know that I need a job that is ultimately helping people, and I know that I can organise things, look atthe recent Meet & Greet. That is why I know that I want to get this organisation up and running, and to ultimately help and support others who are going throguh this journey and to collate and share the resources. 
 


2 comments:

  1. Hi Janine,

    You sure are one amazing woman, what a mammoth effort to organise such an event ( m & G ) you sure would make an excellent events planner etc.

    I don't know if you need this info or not but I have just found a cheaper place to buy the optifast product (cheaper then the pharmacy I was purchasing it from in Tauranga).

    Its an on-line pharmacy based in Oamaru and they do free shipping on orders over $50. They currently have a great special on the choco and vanilla flavoured shakes as well as a few other opti products. Anyway, this is definately the cheapest I've been able to buy the product so thought it may be useful for others you may know or be in contact with too.

    http://www.topshopnz.com/Optifast

    (I have found other sites who are cheaper then the regular pharmacies, but this is the first one I have come across that does free shipping so it works out the best place to buy it. (from what I've found)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you thought about studying event planning & becoming a planner, not just wedding but other event both private & corporate.

    ReplyDelete