Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Merry Christmas Everyone.....


Wishing everyone a very Merry Christmas and best wishes for the upcoming year.

2009 has certainly been a rollercoaster year and I am certainly not sad to see the back of some aspects of it, although I really think that all the things that have happened with ultimately make me stronger, healthier and wiser.

It is going to be an interesting Christmas Day, the first combined Christmas with Dad & Val, and with Si's parents here as well. We are having 22 people at Dad's for a sit down meal which should be lots of fun. One of my brothers and his family can't make it, but we will see them on the 30th.

Planning on getting lots of pictures and maybe even some video over the holiday period. Hoping to head up to Taupo for a couple of days rest before starting the packing of the house. I was lucky enough to get our moving company for the day I wanted. They were fully booked but because of how much business we have put through them this last year, they shuffled things around for us. They also gave us packing tape and lent us boxes, which was fantastic.

Might head out to the shops tonight for one last look for any bargins.......I am really looking for a nice summery dress that has sleeves!!!! Can't find one anywhere and I really don't want the layered look this Christmas, just want to be cool!!!

So on that note, best wishes to you and your family

Love

Janine & Simon

9 comments:

  1. All the best to you both as well and here's hoping 2010 will be smoother for you.

    Merry Christmas:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Christmas Wishes to you and Simon and I hope it all goes smoothly for the move. My what a busy wee girl you are going to be :)
    Enjoy the break and hopefully come home refreshed all ready for a new start :)
    Hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Janene & Simon,

    Feel like I know you well. Have a wonderful Christmas and New Year and good luck for the move.

    Best wishes,

    Penny

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bugger Janine!

    I mis-spelt your name, courtesy of the other NZ Janene...

    My apologies.

    Merry Christmas!

    Penny

    ReplyDelete
  5. All the best Janine and here's hoping 2010 will be much better for you.

    Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gosh, Christmas lunch sounds like 'a lot of dishes to be washed' lol, although I guess with that many hands there will be lots of helpers.

    I trust you and Simon have a lovely Christmas and relaxing time together (before the packing begins again).

    Take care

    ReplyDelete
  7. MERRY CHRISTMAS Janine and family.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have an awesome day tomorrow and looking forward to catching up with you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Merry Christmas Janine and Si! Have a fantastic day!

    ReplyDelete