Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Maintaining a Positive Outlook

Well after the pity party I had last week I am actually quite positive about the future. I can't wait to move house this coming weekend, and I am looking forward to the positive environment.

Si has applied for several jobs in our area and I am sure that he will be able to score something pretty good.

Nothing on the front for me, just business as usual till the end of June and we will work on things a little closer till then. I am hoping that I can take my time and really find something I want to do, rather than it be something I have to do.

However, there will need to be a tightening of the money belt for a little bit and one of those things to go will be my gym membership. It is only $12 per week, but that is enough to feed the animals, and realistically I can exercise for free by walking.

Anyway - this week should go fast, tomorrow I need to work on a couple of presentations and get some testing booked in and then on Thursday I am at an all day meeting in Wanganui for the day, so will be just Friday to get through before we move, and I will have my cat with me as Riddick will be staying at the cattery at work for 3 nights. He won't like it much but much safer than having him at home while trying to move.

2 comments:

  1. Hey there! :) I have a bunch of work out DVD's as well that I can mail you a copy of if you like.. those are free as well, and if it doesn't cost an arm and a leg to ship them, I would be more than happy to do that! :-)

    It's hard to cut expenses, but I've been working my butt off trying to do the same. I can't bear to lose my gym membership just yet though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm go glad to hear that you're feeling more positive. I'm sure things will get better, especially when you're in the new house and Si gets the wonderful new job he's looking for!

    Keep positive. Things will get better!

    ReplyDelete