Tuesday, March 3, 2009

In Agony

I am in so much pain........I have an abscess in my second to back molar on the left hand upper side of my mouth. I have been having pain since Saturday although it got bad on Sunday night and I went to the dentist yesterday. He thought we had caught it early, and therfore I am on antibiotics.......but the pain has intensified today.......and now I think I am going to go home and try to work from there.

I am thinking that if it is no better by tomorrow morning (at the earliest) then I will need to choose between the cheaper extraction and the root canal.....I am thinking extraction at the moment. Will see.

But I think for the time being I am going to head home and try to get some work done there.

3 comments:

  1. i've got the same thing going on. HORRID pain from my tooth. Going to have it extracted tomorrow. relief.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cringe just thinking about it! HOpe you get some pain relief that works soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOOUUUCCCHHHHH nothing worse than a toothache... hope it settles soon :-)

    ReplyDelete