Friday, March 27, 2009

Feedback

Well I have had some feedback from some of you and thanks for the offers of keeping me accountable. I do think that I need to do this a little on my own, but it is really good to know that I have some safety nets in place as well.

I am definately working on the food and water, started on that today, and although I have only managed to get in 1 h2go bottle of water in, it is certainly a start. I have also been looking at getting more active for free and it will most certainly be using Map my Run to work out routes etc. I am going to start small and do a 1.5 km walk at least 3 times for the first week and then increase that by 1km the next week and slowly build up. Eventually I would ideally like to be able to walk a 8 - 10 km walk at least once a week (in the weekend)and say two 4km walks on the weekdays either before or after work.

Ithink I am going to have to give up my protein shakes as well as they are just a bit expensive to buy in one hit........and then because I only really like them with added yoghurt etc, it gets costly. I am really trying to get my grocery bill to around $120 a week for me, Si and the cat and dog.....Will be tight, but I am sure I can do it.

1 comment:

  1. Good for you and lets be accountable to each other.... we have to do minimum 3 walks a week and when you have done one come on my half marathon blog and leave a comment and I will leave one on here when I have done mine, starting Monday deal :-)

    ReplyDelete