Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas



I am officially on Holiday and I love it. Was so great to finish work yesterday and get ready for the holiday. We did a quick grocery shop of the final bits and pieces and we have found the pet's passports for their little holiday to tte kennels and cattery. I also had 4 - yes 4 baskets of washing to fold, which is just stupid....I hate folding washing!!!

Then we got all packed and ready to go, headed out to see hte Christmas lights....there didn't seem to be as many as last year, although one of the local resthomes did a fabulous job of decorating. Si managed to get an okay shot of the main entrance.



We are off on a few days break and should be back on Sunday. Take care all, and wishing you all a very Merry Christmas. Look forward to sharing more of my journey through Weightloss Surgery and Life in general in 2009.

Love and Hugs

Janine and Sigh

4 comments:

  1. hope you have a great xmas and a nice break away janine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy and Happy Holidays!! I myself and looking forward to a few days off.....and the continuing journey on the weight loss....2009 is going to be a year of dedication and determination for me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. MERRY CHRISTMAS Chick. Enjoy your holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry we never caught up but with Chris's friend dying it put everything out of kilter. Hope you had a great time :-)

    ReplyDelete