Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Where has time gone?

I can't beleive where time is going. thngs have been so busy for me at the moment at work and socialy. I have been working most nights and at least the Saturdays.

We have had a heap of social engagements and Lions Club is also keeping me really busy.

I promise I will do a proper update as I have alot to say, but for the meantime, everything is great just flat out.

I am heading to see my surgeon for my 1 year post op tomorrow, it is a couple of weeks early but near enough. I will be staying with Annie and Michelle, whom I had the surgery with at the same time, so should be a hoot.

Will get some pics and I will update when I get back - most likely Sunday as Saturday is looking a bit manic at this stage.

1 comment:

  1. Hope all goes well with the visit to the Doctor... you have done so well! Yikes to shaving all your hair off!

    ReplyDelete