Monday, March 10, 2008

Did somebody say BUSY!!!!!!!!!!!

Man things have been hectic around here.Last week, weds & thurs my workmate and my boss were off down south for a couple of days at a meeting and I was left holding the fort and giving the monthly billing a go as well. First time I have ever done billing in my life, and I am flying solo!!!! GREAT.

To top all that off, I get a UTI which sees me racing off to the doctors on Thursday afternoon for some AB's. Seems to be all cleared up now though, and also funnily enough is probably part of the reason why I have not been loosing much weight over the past 4 weeks. It appears I was retaining fluid quiet successfully as when I weighed this morning (after a weekend of almost nonstop peeing). I discovered a loss of 3.9 kgs over the last week and my ankles are no longer looking a bit puffy.

On the non work front, things are going well, although I know that some people are aware,but we are going to have to move house again. Pretty much what has happened is that the lady(based in Wellington) that looks after the property management side of things for our landlord has decided that even though we have an agreement she would prefer not to have animals at the house and therefore will not allow us to put in a catdoor. Now we are not the type to leave our cats out all night and we do not want to live with a kitty litter tray. But that is not the main reason we willbe leaving. The main reason is that this women also does not think that the main two things we have asked to be fixed are a problem and she is refusing to fix them. Now one of these we consider a major health risk and the other is just plain and simple a fire risk.

To fill you in, in our kitchen under the sink, we discovered a split wall lining and out of that lining we grows mould and mushrooms. If you are in the kitchen cooking for more than say 15 mins at a time you gt quite nauceous (sp) and dizzy and we (me, si and our local property manager) feel that this is an extreme health risk and should be dealt with immediately. The other is that the fireplace door is dodgy and you cannot always open it and we are not sure that the chimney has been swept........which of course may cause a fire if we use it and it has not been. BUT no, the women in Wellington says to our local property manager that he is not allowed to spend any money on the place, and that the mould and mushrooms are not a health risk and we should use other heating instead of the fire.

SO our local property manager has found us a new place just around the corner from my dad, which is also 20 mins closer to work, so i will not be so grumpy with the drive etc....and it is a great little house that the landlord understands about our pets etc, and we are not being charged a letting fee because of the hassle with this place.

OOPS, just rememebered I was suppose to have a blood test this morning and I clean forgot. OH well, I will have it tomorrow I guess.

I should also be able to update with a whole heap more pics that I have been taking......I can't remember what they are of, but I will post them tomorrow.

Ciao

Janine

1 comment:

  1. Look at that weight loss girl!!!! Fantastic :), looking forward to more pics....

    ReplyDelete