Thursday, December 13, 2007

Oh How things change.

I just had to share my brilliant day yesterday. With only being 3.5
weeks post op, I really didn't expect to have 2 Non Scale Victories pop up so quickly.

The first was in the morning when I casually asked my hubby what time
he came to bed, and if I was awake (I can sometimes not remember) and
he said he "didn't know". I asked him to explain and he said he can no
longer tell if I am awake or asleep as I no longer snore!!!!

I was pretty estatic about that as I have always been a snorer.

About 15 mins later, I was just pulling up to the Railway Station in
Paremata when I looked up and saw my train approaching......and I RAN
for the train......and caught it. And it didn't fell like I was going
to have a heart attack.

Now before the op I would Never have even attempted to runto it, but
now, even though my total loss so far is only 22.8 kilos, I feel better
about myself and I can try anything.

Janine

5 comments:

  1. That is awesome Janine it is times like this which make it all worthwhile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well done :) makes you feel good eh doesn't it? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. dont u say ONLY 22.8k GIRL that is fantastic

    wow no snoring that is huge

    So proud of u my friend.

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. "ONLY" 22.8kg???? That is fantastic!! You CAN do anything! Well done!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just popping in to say Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete