Thursday, November 29, 2007

Home & Feeling good

Well we got home on Monday and I am feeling pretty good. I have been experimenting a little with foods this week, and although everything is still pureed down, i managed to find a butter chicken sauce that almost meets the less than 5 gms of fat per serve and less than 10 gms of suger per 100 gms requirement. I had it with pureed chicken and mashed potato.

I have been a bit sleeply, but some of that I think is from being a bit bored. My wounds have almost all healed up and just look like 6 little scratches.

I think I will start eating a bit more solid stuff over the next week or so.

So, I have had a quick peek at the scales and things are looking good. My official weigh in won't be till Monday, but so far it looks as though I have lost at least 5 kgs since the op. Will confirm more on Monday.

Back to work on Monda, which I am looking forward to. I went in today to check out the Movember staches as they will all shave them off tomorrow night.

Not much planned for the weekend at this point. I am hoping to catch up with a lady from Whangarei who had the surgery a few months ago and who has done brilliantly. But that's about all.

Ciao for now

J

1 comment: